Erik Kim made me walk the streets of Nice

Sometimes one only needs to hear or see something to be creatively inspired... This is exactly what happened after I heard famous street photographer Erik Kim's interview on "The Candid Frame" podcast. By the way, make sure to check out the Candid Frame, it is one of my favorite photography podcasts!

36 images from the streets of Nice
The next day I happened to be in Nice, France for 24hrs. A perfect opportunity to work on my Street Photography skills with one single lens; the Nikkor 50mm 1.4.
36 images from the streets of Nice

36 images from the streets of Nice


36 images from the streets of Nice


36 images from the streets of Nice



36 images from the streets of Nice


36 images from the streets of Nice

36 images from the streets of Nice


I decided to convert all images to Black and White. Wanting to do a quick edit, I did not use SilverEfex 2 but developed them within the brand new Lightroom 4! My favorite Black and White tool however, remains the amazing Nik Software plugin.


The images in this post are just a selection of the final 36 images I came home with from the streets of Nice. To see all 36 click here.

Remember, don't just take pictures, make pictures,
BJORN

Follow me on:




Comments