Pic(k) of the week 9: A mosque with a view

My day (night) job has really kept me busy lately... Earlier this week, I did however find a few hours to dust off my DSLR and make some new Architectural images.

Mosque at Umm Suqeim near Burj al Arab hotel 
Just behind the world famous 7-star hotel "Burj al Arab" is a very nice Mosque. I had been there before, but was never really 100% happy with the images I got. I might still be missing a few percent of personal satisfaction but feel like I'm coming closer... Some clouds might do the job, next time around!

Image details:
Nikon D700 with Nikkor 70-200 VR2 2.8 lens
ISO 200, 78mm, f9, 5sec
RAW file processing with Lightroom 3

Over 100 of my other Architectural images shot in Dubai can be found here

Last but not least, I'm finalizing the planning on an upcoming aviation shoot over 12000km away end of the month... more soon!

Click that shutter,
BJORN

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter




Comments